What is afribary all about?
Afribary is an online Africa focused academic research platform that can help you find, share and publish quality academic research work. Find quality research papers, projects, seminars, book notes etc to aid your academic work. Publish your academic papers, organise your research and build your reputation, it was founded in 2005 to promote young people’s access to higher education in developing countries namely Africa.
How Afribary Works?
Afribary has a program that rewards authors for their literary and academic works published on the platform. When you register and upload your work, you get a reasonable percentage of every sales generated.
How do I join?
- Register at Afribary.com/register.
- After registration, Go to Settings (Afribary.com/settings)
- Click on Bank Details and Turn on Payments.
- Enter your bank details for accepting payments.
- Proceed and Upload your Works; Set price between N2000 Naira and N10,000 Naira depending on the type of work.
There are two plans on Afribary which both include the following
Types of Plans
LITE: ₦2,500.00 Monthly
Basic: ₦5,500.00 Monthly
How to earn on Afribary
Afribary.com (an online research community for Africa focused research) is awarding monthly grant prizes to graduates/researchers with quality and relevant research projects and thesis.
To enter your first Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters research project or PhD thesis and stand a chance to win N100,000 in research grants kindly follow the steps below;
- Click here to upload your First degree, Postgraduate diploma or Masters research project or PhD thesis
- Then Click Here to Confirm Your Entry
Note: When you upload your research project on Afribary you also earn some money anytime someone reads or downloads your work. You can always login to your account to view stats on your uploaded research work.
UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
After uploading your papers, you can update your profile and add your payment details, Affiliations (academic info) and interests. The payment details will help them in paying you when you reach the payment threshold. Your academic details will help boost your public profile.
How to Download a Project Material On Afribary
- Click on the topic you want to download, click on View Details(Abstract and Table of Contents). The price of the material is seen on the header of the same page.
- The Prices are always worth the content. …
- On the next page you will see two circles that show the method of payments, click on your preferred and proceed.
How to pay for a Project Material On Afribary
† ATM cards from all Nigerian Banks
+ Use digits printed on the card
+ CVV is the last three digits at the back of the ATM card
† Pay any time any day 24/7
† Payment system is secure
† After Payment you will Download instantly
† Verve/Visa/Mastercard are accepted
For Payments Through Bank:
† Pay into any of the Bank Accounts Below
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Account Name: Pejas Solutions Limited
Account Number: 0106165518
Bank: First Bank Plc
Account Name: Pejas Solutions Limited
Account Number: 2018286472
† Pay through Online Banking
+ Use ATM transfer and transfer into any of the account numbers above
† Await confirmation of payment
† Standard and secure
† Download Work in few hrs after payment
Then there is a Reference code: xxxxxxxxxx just below the account details for bank mode of payment.
(Endeavour to send the reference code with your name to 08137814886)
Ask questions if you don’t get it right and they shall attend to you immediately.
Afribary is a cool platform to sell academia research work, you get paid for each project work and seminar topic and materials, no need for cyber cafe, isn’t that awesome? the platform is 100% trusted and reliable.