WHAT IS OPERA NEWS ?
Opera News is an American classical music magazine. Founded 1995 in Oslo, Norway by the Metropolitan Opera Guild,(Jon Stephenson von Tetzchner Geir Ivarsøy, Zhou Yahui (CEO) & Chairman Zhou Hongyi-Director Joakim Kasbohm-Director ) a non-profit organization located at Lincoln Center which was founded to engender the appreciation of opera and also support the Metropolitan Opera of New York City.
With OPERA NEWS you can get all the latest headlines and news about opera from around the United States and the world.
WHAT IS OPERA NEWS HUB ?
The Opera news hub is a new online media platform where bloggers and content writers can get exposure to their masterpiece. It connects seamlessly with other Opera mobile apps like the default Opera mini browser.
How do I join Opera News Hub?
to become a member at Opera News Hub, kindly follow the below steps:
- Firstly, Visit the Opera News Hub Portal at hub.opera.com.
- Login with your facebook account or create a new facebook account.
- Confirm your login information to be sure that its yours.
- Complete your media information and wait for approval to Join the Opera News Hub platform.
Is Opera News Safe?
YES! Opera news Hub is safe, All of the top browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Opera) are safe and reliable. They often improve their security consistently. And they often share those security features with each other. and none of them pose as a threat to the browsing history of any internet user(s).
How do I post on Opera news?
you can post on opera news hub through the following steps:
- start by Creating your extension.
- Prepare your details before submission. Pick a good name. Choose a version number. Create an extension support page (optional) Choose a category. Choose a license. …
- Submit your extension for review.
- Your extension is reviewed.
- When the extension satisfies all criteria, it will be published.
also read 33 BEST BUSINESS IDEAS FOR WOMEN
HOW DOES OPERA NEWS HUB WORK AND HOW CAN I USE IT PROMOTE MY BUSINESS/BLOG
Content creator who are publishers on Opera News Hub always stand the chance of getting
- More exposure.
- International audience.
- Social media followers.
- More income.
That is to say, the more contents you post on opera news, the more exposure and engagements it also gets on Opera News Hub the higher your earnings
How To Get Your Article Approved On Opera News Hub Website
You need to understand one of the FAQ of Opera News Hub, which involves moderators reserved the right to remove your content when it doesn’t meet up with the community requirement.
For your content to be approved Opera News you need to focus on these 5 things…
1. Quality Content:
Consistently Write high quality content that people are willing to read and learn from.
Before writing or whether you write by or by a freelance writer , make research on the topic and find out what people are searching for.
2. Avoid Copy And Paste:
Plagiarism is a punishable offence and should be avoided entirely.
Use Tools like Plagiarism Checker to ensure that your contents are Plagiarism free especially when you hired a content writer for the work.
3. Avoid Grammatical Errors:
Content with too much errors makes your article hard to read and turn the readers away.
There are tools that can help you to improve and write an error-free article.
- Grammarly: This an online tool to check your text for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors
- Hemingway Editor: Another online tool that highlights adverbs, passive voice, and complicated sentences that is hard to read in your sentece.
4. Dont Write Clickbait Title:
What is clickbait?
According to Wikipedia Clickbait is a form of false advertisement which uses hyperlink text or a thumbnail link that is designed to attract attention and entice users to follow that link and read, view, or listen to the linked piece of online content, with a defining characteristic of being deceptive, typically sensationalized or misleading.
These word are considered as clickbait on Opera News Hub, avoid using it in your title.
- Twitter goes wild
Example of clickbait titles
- Unbelievable! Trump is dead click here to read more.
- OMG! Pope Francis resigned, click to watch video
5. Don’t Capitalize All Your Title:
Writing you title in capital letter is against Opera News Hub policy so try to avoid it
Steps to Start Making Money with Opera News Hub
As a Blogger, you have three sources of generating income through Opera Mini news feed. One of the sources is directly from the readers’ page. Opera Mini runs advertisements on the page, and 50% of the income generated is shared among blog publishers. You get paid once your earnings reach $100. This way, you make money even when the reader was not able to visit your website.
The Second method or source of making money on Opera News is from your website. As a web publisher or blogger, you should be running some sorts of advertisements on your blog. Hence, when a reader clicks on the Read More button from Opera Feed and lands to your site, you show them advertisements that also make money for you.
- lots of traffic from different readers and sources
- The popularity of one’s website or blog is assured
- Regular Daily visitors
- A good source of income to website owners and bloggers.
How to Submit Your Website to Opera Mini News Feed
According to one of the Opera Mini Moderators, the process of adding a website to their news feed is currently internal. There is no web form to apply. However, you can still apply by sending an email to them.
Use these steps to apply
- first thing to do is to send a mail to this email address >>> [email protected] <<<
- An opera news admin will give you a feedback within 2 to 3 working days with the information on how to apply including what you will forward to them in your next email
- Reply according to what he requested. Do not write long offkey words, but be brief and straight to the point.
- Send your mail back and relax. It might take up to 1 to 2 weeks for them to review your request and site.
- Once approved, follow the next instruction there and have your site on opera mini news feed.
You can also apply through the Opera News Forum; https://forums.opera.com. Register on the forum, and then write a post asking then to add your site to their news feed.
NOTE: You can also make cool cash on opera news hub without owning a website, suprised right? All you need to do is just be willing to work 12 to 48hours a week and you’ll get paid accordily on a monthly basis. Currently, they pay every 15th of each month for your previous month income.
Now the third and final method on how you can make money on Opera News is through Opay , Opay is owned by Opera and it is 100% reliable, we have reviewed Opay already (click here to read Opay review: All you need to know about Opay and how to become an Opay Agent in Nigeria) you will need to have an Opay account before signing up on the platform, read the review above and you will see how to register on Opay. While signing up, you will be required to provide the details of your Opay account so that you can receive payment once you reach the minimum threshold.
Below are the necessary steps you need to take to create your account and start getting paid with Opera news hub:
Step 1: Create An Account
To create an account you need to visit the Opera News Hub.
At the home page, you’ll see the image above, click on the red “Login/SignUp” button to create an account. Next, you’ll see a prompt notification asking you to continue with Facebook.
After this, you’ll be required to login with your Facebook password. Then the next page will be your account set-up page.
The first page will require you to confirm your login, just hit the confirm button and proceed to the next page, which is the one in the image below.
This is simply your hub information and everything about your blog on Opera news hub.
- Wemedia Name: This isn’t your personal name, but rather the name you want to give your blog on Opera news hub.
- Category: This is the category you want to write content about. You can pick anyone, your content will not be limited to the category you choose.
- Profile Photo: This is going to be your image. It’s going to appear above every content you’ve written.
- Description: This is simply a short description of what your hub is all about
Step 2: Account Information
The next step after your hub details is your personal account information, this includes how you get paid.
as you can see in the above screenshot, fill in the form with your real details and enter your Opay number as the means to get paid. Once everything is successfully filled, you can then proceed to your account and start publishing content.
However, being a new member, your account is going to be under review for a few hours before it will be approved.
Step 3: Publish Your First Content
After everything is set-up properly and your account is activated, you can then start to publish content directly from your opera news hub dashboard.
- Article Title: This is where your article title is displayed. Try as much as possible to use catchy title that attracts readers.
- Content: This is where the main content is written. You can use the H1 and H2 header feature to add headers to your content. Once you’re done scroll down and click the blue publish button.
How You Get Paid With Opera News Hub
Below are the breakdowns of how your article makes you money on the opera news hub platform.
- 1 click will get you a traffic bonus of 0.036₦
- 100 clicks will get traffic of bonus 3.6₦
- 1,000 clicks will get you traffic of bonus 36₦
- 10,000 clicks = traffic bonus of 360₦
- 25,000 clicks = 2.5 * 360 = ₦ 900
please take note that, since the opera news hub is a huge platform, it’s way easier to get more than 10,000 clicks in a short period of time.
Additionally, you’ll also get paid for post share and comments.
Article with more than 100 engagements will be eligible for the engagement bonus which is ₦ 1800 per 100 engagement.
If your article engagement bonus is lesser than this, you’ll not be eligible for the bonus. However, every content with over 100 is eligible.
For example, 250 engagements, will get 2.5 * 1800 = ₦ 4500 as an engagement bonus
Tips To Get Your Content Approve Faster
You should know, not all contents are approved on the opera news hub. Copywrited content will be ban and don’t be tempted to do copy and paste.
Also, avoid using titles that contain the following words:
- Twitter goes wild
These words are considered as clickbait. That is luring readers to click on them.
Opera Browser itself is one of the oldest web browsers currently available. It runs on the Google Chromium system, meaning it uses the base, open-source Google Chrome program but tweaks it a bit to add its own features.
It isn’t compatible with some older websites, but Opera is a secure, fast and feature-rich internet browser worthy of consideration.