What is Konga Affiliate Program?
Konga according to wiki’s description is a Nigerian e-commerce company founded in July 2012 with headquarters in Gbagada, Lagos State by Sim Shagaya
Konga Affiliate Programs on the other hand is one of Nigeria’s Topmost Affiliate Program that allows you to make money online by selling products for awesome commissions! with konga affiliate program, you can easily generate sales by inviting your friends to purchase from the platform.
Konga Affiliate Commission Rate
9% commission on sale of Fashion products
5% commission on sale of Toys/kids products
3% commission on sale of Home & Kitchen
3% commission on sale of Electronics products
also read Canva Affiliate Review: Best ways to Money with Canva Affiliate Program 2023
Is Konga Affiliate Program Legit?
Yes, The Konga affiliate program is legit and reliable however alot of marketers have made complaints about how difficult they get a sale, hence they believe the konga affiliate program doesn’t worth the stress.
also read 10 Legit Ways to Make Money on Amazon
How to become a Konga Affiliate
Konga affiliate program is one of the affiliate programs in Nigeria you should consider joining as to earn money online.
to join the konga affiliate program is very simple, all you have to do is Just visit Konga.com or sign up directly to Konga.com Affiliate Program here then:
- Fill out the form.
- Receive your password and other info by email.
- Log in to your own affiliate panel and choose from various banners, text links, reviews and other promotional materials.
and start your journey into affiliate marketing were you can make good money online suggesting products in their range to prospective customers.
also read How to make money from Jumia One App( invite a friend and Earn ₦1,000 – ₦5,000 daily on Jumia One App today)
Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money with Konga Affiliate Program
I believe that whatever works for people may not work for so far all associated factors are not held constant. In the light of this, konga affiliate program may not work for you if you are doing the don’ts and not doing the dos.
1. You are Impatient: based on my experience so far, Konga affiliate program is not automated after the recording of sales by who you refer, you will automatically receive your commissions as expected with pending status but from this stage everything other stages are manual which means your commissions must pass through examination by their representatives if they are qualified for approval or to be declined(if the sales are not completed). This takes like 3-6weeks and it’s frustrating.
2. You are Wrong: Yes you maybe wrong either by promoting irrelevant products to potential buyers or promoting relevant products to irrelevant audience. Even, you may still have both relevant products with potential buyers and not making sales if you don’t know the right ways to promote.
3. Your Assumptions and Believes: I’ve read it somewhere that konga affiliate program is nothing but a means of making use of their affiliates to generate more sales while they won’t reward them as according to the agreements. I can’t say konga is rewarding it’s affiliates accordingly or not but it’s not a scam and I will prove it now.
The screenshots of the last N35,000 collected from Konga Affiliate Program(Attached to the post)
Now clear your mindsets and make more money through konga affiliate program.
How to Make Money With Konga Affiliate Program
1. Review More Products and Increase Your Audience: If you are a blogger, review more products on Konga.com that is inline with your blog niche and expose your review to more people by driving more targeted traffics to it, remember, Traffic is Money.
If you are not you can also increase your product reviews and your audience by increasing your social media presence if you are using social networks for promotion.
2. Make Use of Every Available Relevant Konga Promotions: Promoting products that are already on konga promotions will boost your sales more than what you can ever think.
Just imagine you are advertising a product that konga has slashed it’s price during konga promos, Huge sales will definitely follow because a lot of people will be interested in buying such product not when the price rises.
3. Konga Banners Can’t Do The Magic Alone: Not everybody will kill banners on your blog. So, engage in Test and Link ads along relevant content.
4. Carry Konga Affiliate Representatives Along: whenever you notice that your commissions that are due for approval are not approved, mail them, tweet them, even post on their Affiliate page on Facebook and your case will be addressed.
5. You can tell your friends about amazing products that you found on Konga, then give them a link to purchase it. Depending on the person, they may or may not know that it’s your affiliate link.
6. Above all be Patient.
also read How to Make Money Online with Wakanow Affiliate Program
Final Note On Konga Affiliate
Konga affiliate program is a cool way to make money online especially if you know how to play your cards well, one tip you should also take note about konga affiliate is the marketing strategy, you are a blogger for instance in the Food niche or Tech niche make sure you sell products related to your niche, because obviously your audience should be searching for what you blog about and if they are able to find an advert based on their interested you have more possible chances of making a sale.
If you are into alot of facebook groups, whatsapp groups, you can easily copy your konga ref link and advertise on these platforms to earn more.
Create engaging and eye-catching contents and include the konga banners and boards for further Info, at the end of each post make sure your CALL TO ACTION (CTA) is well implement.
if you can follow every single guide included in this article then you are ready to cashout big time on the Konga Affiliate Program.. Happy Earning.