HOW DO BLOGGERS GET PAID?
One thing you should understand is that Blogging is a slow process, it requires consistency, Time, Patient and hard work, It may take a week to earn your first USD or Pounds, it might take a month, year(s) However There are several ways to make money online and offline as a blogger.
Through Affiliate Marketing, Adverts, Sponsored Post, Guest Post, PPC Networks etc.
Bloggers can choose any of the method or ways to get paid to blog. When you make your Blog your Business, it means you have complete ownership of a web space where you’re the individual boss. You are free to make decisions as well as Choosing the best blog monetization methods.
The most Popular Methods to get paid as a blogger is the use of GOOGLE ADSENSE You can read my review on GOOGLE ADSENSE HERE were i gave all the pros and cons of Adsense, How to get approved, get paid etc, check it out.
5 WAYS ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING AND BECOME A PAID BLOGGER
1. MAKE MONEY WITH AD NETWORKS
Like i said earlier, making money with Ad networks like adsense (also checkout Best AdSense alternatives in 2020), MGID, etc is one of the most popular methods of making money as a blogger, for instance Adsense doesn’t Accept Music Contents, so you have to add news or any article related category to your niche before you can be accepted on Google Adsense, Secondly you Propellerads accepts 18+ Ad, and so you can’t use it with Adsense, so each Ad networks have different types of Policies, so i advice you read each Ad net FAQ before applying.
you can check out some of our top Ad networks which we have already reviewed below:
Google Adsense Review: all you need to know about google adsense approvals, policies, payment method and earnings
1b. HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY WITH AD NETWORKS
be aware that when Adnetworks accepts a new blog, the CPC(COST PER CLICKS) AND CPM(COST PER A THOUSAND IMPRESSIONS) Are Extremely low.
but when you:
- Write more quality content
- Drive Organic traffic
- Hit 20,000 pageviews at least and make good money.
you would earn more and become a Paid blogger Monthly.
2. GET PAID WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING
affiliate marketing means selling goods and services from another person or company. Nine percent of publishers surveyed produced more than $50,000 in affiliate income in 2016. Always remember that you‘re likely to make more money
- You recommend a product or service to your followers.
- Your followers purchase the product or service using your affiliate link.
- You get paid a commission for the sales made using your affiliate link.
2b. How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing
- Be Patient. There are many affiliate marketing works. …
- Choose More Attractive Products. …
- Use Several Traffic Sources. …
- Attract Targeted Traffic. …
- Test, Measure, and Track. …
- Research Product Demand. …
- Follow New Methods and Techniques. …
- Select The Right Advertiser.
3. MAKE MONEY WITH SPONSORED POST / PAID REVIEWS
Brands and Company can decide to pay for a sponsored post or review on your blog, you can charge between 50$-100$ for a sponsored article.
here is what you have to do when publishing a sponsored post:
- Add rel=”nofollow” tag to sponsored links. …
- Time your publication of sponsored posts carefully. …
- Tie the post to your audience. …
- Choose your clients and projects wisely. …
- Add value with high-quality images.
How can you sell sponsored posts?
- Step 1: Create an “Advertise” Page. …
- Step 2: Grow Your Social Media Channels. …
- Step 3: Apply for CJ.com’s Affiliate Content Certified Program. …
- Step 4: Reach out to marketing agencies. …
- Step 5: Reach out to affiliate merchants you successfully promote.
also read HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN 2020
4. SELL DIGITAL PRODUCTS
selling products online is now a viral way to make money online. Bloggers are already taking advantage of it, Marketers now create online stores to sell their products. However, you can do the same on your blog.
Before you even learn the ins and outs of how to create digital products, you need to decide what product to create, Here are some digital products ideas;
- eBooks. eBooks have been and continue to be one of the most popular digital products for both creators and customers. …
- Software. …
- Video. …
- Audio & music. …
- Photography. …
- Graphics & digital art. …
- Documents. …
5. SET UP AN ONLINE SHOP ON YOUR BLOG
When you start making money on your blog, you need to consider the easily accessible payment options. Whether you prepare an invoice for a brand or client to work with, you will have to mention how you receive payments. If you’re ready to monetisee your blog without ads, or with ads, you need to use different methods to accept payments.
6. GUEST POSTING/BLOGGING
Guest posting means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog.
members of the press (or even brands who have a BIG or SMALL blog ) can sometimes reach out to you if you’re an authority on a specific niche, asking you to make a little Notice appearance on their website.
How do i make money by selling guest Post on my Blog?
- Create High-Quality Content.
- Boost Your Blog’s SEO.
- Know the Market Price for Guest Posts.
- Have a Guest Posting Guideline.
- Look for Blogs in Your Niche.
How do guests post to other blogs?
- Contact the editor or Admin by clicking the contact page of that blog/website
- Inform them about your intension and
- Submit your guest post and wait for approval.
HOW MUCH DO BLOGGERS EARN?
do you really wanna know how much money bloggers make? this can be a difficult ans, because many bloggers always repeat this question.
Well according to Lifehack, 9% of bloggers make between $1,000 to $10,000 a month and 4% make over $10,000 a month. But the vast majority makes less than $3.50 per day. (Most of these were blogs less than two years old, though.)
to earn alot of money in blogging, here are few factors to consider;
- Niche matters
- Blogging experience or time matter
- Time and hard work dedicated to only blogging
- Strategies and marketing techniques
- Becoming an expert in a field counts.
HOW DO BLOGGERS RECEIVE PAYMENT/BLOGGERS PAYMENT METHOD
If you want to know how bloggers receive money online then read on:
take note that some countries do not allow options like PayPal so they have to use an alternative.
Let’s find out how do bloggers receive money for blogging;
Bank Transfer – Many businesses prefer to use the cheapest method to send payments. That’s the reason people use bank transfer for local transactions. It’s suitable and cheap.
Paypal – Another popular digital payment solution is known as Paypal. However, companies take a fee when they transfer money through PayPal. But, it’s the most common method to receive local and international payments. All you need is a Paypal email address. you can read our review on paypal here
Check – Even today, some businesses pay via check. But, you should definitely consider it when you don’t have other electronic options.
Payoneer – It’s another service like Paypal. You can simply request your clients to pay through Payoneer with a link. It’s easy to setup and you can even transfer the funds to your local bank within a day or two. Click here to read our review on Payooner. You can use my referral link and get $25 when you receive your first payment. And, this will also make me make $25. Cool deal, right?
HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER AND MAKE MONEY ONLINE WHILE DOING PROFITABLE BLOGGING
what really makes a profitable blogging? well, let’s check them out:
- Be consistent. Obtain consistency in your blogging schedule. Bring new and fresh content in front of your readers. Try not to skip the weekly practice of blogging.
- Learn to invest. Initially, it may scare you to invest in blogging resources when you don’t really have enough money. But, whenever you got savings invest some money in a blogging tool, service, an ebook or any course. You experience new things and learn from experienced bloggers. checkout 10 ways To Be A Successful Reseller
- Find your audience and engage with them. Now, you need to engage with people. You should interact with them before you offer them a service, or sell any product.
- Build a social media influence. Your readers are definitely on social media. Find them, and connect with them. The strong social media influence can take your blog and business to next level.
CONCLUSION ON MAKING MONEY WITH BLOGGING
Now, you probably know how do bloggers get paid and how you can make money from blogging as a passive income. It’s something you can achieve too.
just set a goal and chase it. Make your blogging goals true. If you’d like to make money, then start making money in blogging. Bloggers are getting paid for the consistent efforts they put into their blogs daily and monthly.