WHAT IS A FACEBOOK GROUP?
A Facebook Group is a place for group communication and for people to share their common interests and express their opinion. … Anybody can set up and manage their own Facebook Group, and you can even join up to 6,000 other Groups
also read how to make money on Facebook by reporting bugs in 2023
TYPES OF FACEBOOK GROUPS
There are three types of groups on Facebook which include public, closed, and secret. Public groups are basically general admission.
Public groups are groups that Anyone on Facebook can see who belongs to public groups and content that is shared in those groups you can see the group’s name, location, member list, and posts, and the group can show up in anyone’s searches or News Feed. …
Closed groups unlike the public groups, everyone can search for and view the name, description and member list of a closed group. But users can’t view the group’s content until they become a member. To join a closed group you have to be approved by an administrator or invited by a current member.
Private groups as the name implies are groups that only members can see who’s in the group and what they post. to join a private group you need to be invited by an admin or member just like the closed group.
In a Nutshell, these groups all have something in common, which is: memberships. as such, you can sell stuff on facebook groups.
also read 10 powerful Facebook Ad Examples in 2023
Pros and Cons of Facebook groups
Customers are already using it – Most everyone is on Facebook so joining a group is just a matter of a few clicks. No need to teach them about your own proprietary platform, which also means it’s one less site your customers have to visit.
You get ideas – A natural part of a community is to share ideas. As a business owner you can see exactly how people are using your product and get ideas on how to modify or improve.
Social proof – If someone is trying to decide whether or not to invest in your product and they stumble across a Facebook group with many users then they may be persuaded by that alone to join.
Makes you more accessible – Doing business with “companies” isn’t very engaging. People do business with people and having a Facebook group makes you and your products more relate-able.
Poor organization – The comments in your group are essentially a stream of consciousness. Comments are disjointed and on virtually any topic which makes it hard to extract any meaningful business insights.
Not good for formal support – While groups are good for peer-to-peer support, it is a terrible avenue for offering formal support to your customers. Threads can go on in great lengths about very specific technical issues where it makes little sense to discuss in a public forum. There are tools built for support that are far better than Facebook could ever be.
Closed groups are a nightmare to manage – If you want to offer a group only to your paying customers then you can expect to spend a lot of time adding and removing people. Also, you will want to make sure you comply with Facebook’s terms of service so that your group isn’t suddenly shut down.
Managing expectations – If your Facebook group is an informal way to create a customer community (which is the case in most groups I see around products & services) then you have to spend energy setting expectations for that community in what is appropriate for posting and your policy towards the group in general. It’s possible that a group member misunderstands your policy and they form a negative opinion on you or your service.
also read 6 ways to promote your small business on Facebook
TOP FACEBOOK WITH HIGHEST MEMBERS TO SELL STUFFS
Being part of the largest groups on Facebook may mean increase your sales, traffic and followers,
all you need is the right strategies to post on these groups to get the attentions of members and to increase the engagements.
NOTE: kindly copy the name and search on facebook instead
- Let’s break a Guinness Record! 2010! The Largest Group on Facebook!(5,894,904 members)
- Six Degrees Of Separation – The Experiment(4,437,060 members)
- Feed a Child with just a Click!(4,206,122 members)
- We Will Not Pay To Use Facebook. We Are Gone If This Happens(4,163,024 members)
- Facebook Developers(3,352,805 members)
- Let’s set and break a Guiness Record!!!! Approved by guinnessworldrecords.c(2,730,202 members)
- MILLIONS AGAINST FACEBOOK’s NEW LAYOUT & TERMS OF SERVICE(2,671,766 members)
- 2.4 MILLION STRONG GROUP FOR GENERAL DISCUSSION. INVITE ALL!(2,477,345 members)
- We Will Not Pay To Use Facebook. We Are Gone If This Happens ►► INVITE ALL!(2,198,890 members)
- Can We Get All Facebook Users in one group ???? by Danilo Mastrantoni(2,028,955 members)
- If you remember this you grew up in the 90’s … ->hahagreat.com(1,911,224 members)
- ENCUENTRA A TU DOBLE EN FACEBOOK… ¡GRATIS!(1,909,917 members)
- Petition Against the “New Facebook”(1,744,735 members)
- We Hate The New Facebook, so STOP CHANGING IT!!!(1,591,344 members)
- I Dont care How Comfortable Crocs Are, You Look Like A Dumbass. ->fan FHS(1,456,757 members)
- COMO PONER EL FACEBOOK DE ANTES (APLICACION)(1,392,429 members)
- L’ ALBERO GENEALOGICO(1,366,747 members)
- Ultimate Social Experiment™(1,359,792 members)
- ÁRBOL GENEALÓGICO MUNDIAL(1,299,463 members)
- The Largest Facebook Group Ever(1,287,632 members)
Other facebook groups to meet new friends
- Facebook friends 700k
- Unique loog 455k
- Love story 250k
- Hostel girl 226k
- Poda lusa l love you 82k
- daily information 1.6 m
- cricket expert 900k
- In Real Madrid We Believe 400k
- cricket rulezz 400k
- virat kholi 200k
- hostel girl 200k
- sardha kapoor 300k
- meri zindegi tum ho 150k
- cricket opinion 120k
- RCB Ab De Villiers 100k
- Troll hat virat kholi 100k
- Australian cricket fans 100k
- Actress world 300k
- Freind party 40k
- Facebook Fun 150k
- Like 4 like 180k
- Rajastana 110k
- Khan fun member 600k
- Apna soon Vally 400k
- Mardan cute 300k
- Friendship forever 100k
- iq test 500k
- Zindegi zindegi hai 300k
- Love you forever 333k
- Panjab groups 200k
- Attitude girl vs boy 250k
- Sanam teri kasam 200
How to sell stuffs on facebook groups The right way
- Make use of good formatting so buyers can easily scan the post for features that are important to them.
- Include your location in the post along with estimated shipping costs.
- Post high-detail pictures which may include your contact details
- Don’t be spammy
- Engage in facebook groups activities
- don’t sell everytime try posting stuffs related to the group
- Contribute to each group success by creating engaging contents and comments
- Obey each group rules
- Sell the right way by contacting the admin(if free adverts is against the group rules)
- advertise less links
What sells best on Facebook Groups?
Here’s a little tips on what sells best on facebook groups
Popular goods. Facebook group is a good bet for mainstream goods such as Wiis, settees and spare TVs – things lots of people have and want.
When postage outstrips small items’ value. This is great for paperbacks, baby grows and old DVDs, as postage dwarfs the gain on eBay.
Bulky or breakable items. The market for collection-only goods, such as sofas and wardrobes, is often limited to local folks anyway.
Kids’ stuff. Parents groups are among the most bustling, so this is brilliant for cots, kids’ clothes, Frozen dolls and Jumperoos.
Gadgets. Such as used Devices, laptops,Mobile phones etc
Used Items. facebook groups is one of the best platforms to sell used items such as used accessories, home appliances, workshop tools etc.
Facebook groups is one of the best communities to sell stuffs, might take a while to get sales, but the more groups you join the more chances your sales might get
don’t forget that facebook hates spams, so carefully take your time to post your stuff, don’t repeat your adverts continously.
I hope you have found a new headup, don’t forget to share, Cheers.